Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6
My first real wideangle for the DX bodies and a real lens love. I have shot close to 15,000 frames with this lens to date, and it's now so battered up that it's in dire need of a replacement Scarred, worn and scratched on the ouside, hood lost to the abyss of the fishing water. But the glass is clean and the lens still performs very well optically.
My access to the world of ultra wides on DX bodies.
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 is mentioned in
- Life starts at f/1.8 (Article)
- Sigma 10-20mm (Article)
- Sigma 20mm f/1.8 (Article)
- Sigma 8-16mm (Article)
- I do love Sigma! (Blog entry)
- Ultra wideangle samples (Article)
- The honest 35mm (Article)
- A trip to Ikea (What I shot)
- The usual night trip (What I shot)
- Fantastic winter day (What I shot)
- Another trip to Copenhagen (What I shot)
- A place I have shot many times (What I shot)